Saturday, January 24, 2009

Social Bookmarkings Exploitation is Dead

A lot of speculations have been roaming around in the SEO and link building industry about the big advantage in the use of social bookmarking websites. This is in helping sites rank higher in the SERPs faster and accurately.

True, I have even experienced it myself but everything has changed because Google finally found out how to filter sites that exploit the use of these social bookmarking sites to their own advantage. This is something new from my personal experience and I admit this is a great new learning from me.

Although I cannot enclose more details to confirm this claim, I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of you out there who have experienced it also. If you are wondering why, then, this post is just the answer to your questions.

If you are still willing to try it out yourself, I guess you'll have to find out about it the hard way but I would not encourage, nor advice you to do it if you want to retain the importance and trust the Google is giving your site. This is finally the end to social bookmarking exploits of spammers out there. Social bookmarking exploitation is dead just like how Sphinn junks spammers.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner