Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Never Imagined Twitter Could Be A Road Full of Traffic

I've seen today a Twitter account from a friend that got snapped out. It was a PR 4 profile page and I bet that it took time to earn that trust from the search engines only to get the account snapped in the wink of an eye. I wonder what happened back there?

I never thought that Twitter could ban accounts just like that knowing that there are so many spammers out there trying to explore what they could out of the advantages that this social bookmarking site does.

First, it never came to me that there is indeed quality traffic that could come from this site so even if I have a very old account there, I never had the interest to follow on accounts and allow others to follow me.

I've always wanted to have a secret life using social bookmarking sites and Twitter is one of them. In fact, I really have used it just for a few tries. It was something like 5 or less than 10 tweets all in all and I never came back again to the site.

Not until I learned the plus factor that it could possibly bring to my fence. Now, I am still on a process of trying to see some different and posting one by one at a time and trying to make intervals to see what happens next.

I hope to find out more soon in a month or two and see if I could possibly post here my tweets. That is of course if I like it. Social media marketing is a great way to learn more about traffic generation. Twitter is not excempted.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner