Friday, July 24, 2009

Philippines Link Builders and Philippines as Top Outsourcing Venue

There are so many great link builders in the Philippines as much as there are so many link builders in Asia which is a prime destination for Link Building Outsourcing jobs from the United States as well as from other European countries.

I work freelance as a professional link builder for SEM-Pros.com a freelance SEO Outsourcing and search engine marketing firm. I've worked my way through the years and have committed mistakes somewhere along the way but it has made me a better link builder as with the series of self experimenting using all resources I have with my job as a freelance link builder here in the Philippines.

I have worked with different niche and different people and websites I cannot account all of because they are too many. Some I have been able to show what I can do for their sites but some never gave me the chance to continue for their own reasons.

While some online business owners understand that there is no magic in SEO as well as in link building for a business website, those who know are lucky to see it the other way around. I love the art of link building and sometimes it even drives to see results at the quickest time buy somewhere along the way, I have proven that there is no shortcut to this job.

Link building is an evolving process by which you need to understand what you have to present to the search engines when they try to look at what your efforts are all about. You do it fast and you loose everything. You take link building too slow and your competition will eat you up.

So what does it really take to see what works and what doesn't? Well, it only takes you and time to find out and I am glad that I have it all with me plus my perseverance in learning everyday while sitting in front of my computer almost 16 hours of my life. I love the art of link building and this is where I will excel from the others who are in the competition. At least here in the Philippines where I work.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner