Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Free Bloggerized Wordpress Themes

I found out today that many blogspot blogs have been using bloggerized Wordpress Themes. I was surprised as I have never roamed around for so long to find out that there are so many theme addicts that already use these bloggerized themes which are originally WP themes.

It's a great move and a new amazing innovation although I am not so sure if others will agree. I just found out today also and I was surprised that some of our Wordpress themes although there are totally free to download were already available in bloggerized versions.

Well, I can't blame the person who bloggerized the Free Wordpress Themes we have because after all they are all for free to use and download. The good thing is that the one who took our templates still used the footer links that we used to have. Thanks for that.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner