Saturday, March 14, 2009

WP Theme Technique by Eli

Eli used the Wordpress Theme technique and it was effective. I have been on the move for 2 days now but I realized there is something more than just the WP theme use. It must've been because of the Kangaroo SEO.

I laughed on this specific SEO style and I must admit that maybe, just maybe, it still works for quite some time. All we can do is to watch out for the movement now. The links poured down was good but it could also shut you down with the wrong timing and wrong numbers.

Tnomeralc Web Design Toys race brought in so much fear for some because some of the best in the business have come together to battle against the newbies but I don't believe this is not an issue of who has the edge over experience. This is all about resources and perseverance, so for those who want to win this one, just continue.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner