Thursday, March 12, 2009

After 5 Days Without SEO - Tnomeralc Web Design Toys Challenge

It's been 5 days that I did no SEO nor link building for the official entry that this blog had in to a race. The main keyword involved is "Tnomeralc Web Design Toys" and while others had their heydey ranking on the first page, this blog is on the third.

Anyway, this is something new for me and I am testing some method of technical blogging to see through some new ways to battle Google penalty which has been all around for those who are exploiting in to artificial link building.

I believe that it is soon going to be a little bit harder to rank for the pages and keywords we are targeting but I also believe that I will soon come up with the answer to that. I have seen how Google penalized pages and sites that exploit social bookmarkings. Some of them have even turned the dofollow attributes in their links into nofollow.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner