Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YouTube Goes Wide Screen Today

Did you notice that YouTube is already making their videos available in wide screen? Yes , they are in wide screen and I just noticed that today while browsing over for some great videos to put on some of the blog posts that I made today in my other blogs about SEO and internet review in the Philippines.

This could be another sign that YouTube is phasing out their old videos from the past and making all their videos available for wide screen viewing. This is simply great for me and my daughter who really likes to watch all the time in her own computer a lot of YouTube videos almost everyday.

See my sample SEO Song video below rendered perfectly by Benj Arriola of SEOPh or view at least any video using YouTube to see for yourself.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner