Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Up to the Linux Usermod Delete Command

I have a friend who is in to and Linux Usermod Delete Command and I wanted to help him with it but the problem is that I really don't know so much about those as I am more of a content architect than programs. They don't attract me at all plus the fact that I feel it is going to take so much of my time if I try to study this Linux Usermod Delete Command thing today.

Well, although this is how I personally feel about programming and such jobs and techie stuff, I must admit those guys who are in to this kind of industry are truly one of the best there is because they make and give life to the party. They are not clowns nor are they the comedians who make us laugh all the time but instead they are one of the guys that we all ought to respect.

This is because to be in this industry, particularly if you are also up to Linux Usermod Delete Command thingy, you really have to be good at it and today, very few people take time to learn about these kinds of techie stuff.

So I salute you my friend for being in here and I hope when the time comes that I will have problems about such to deal with that you would be available and not so busy with your work. Goodluck!

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner