Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Google Changes their Analytics Interface

Google, a few days ago or weeks maybe just changed their interface in the Google Analytics. I am glad and I personally think that it's about time to make that change and I'm glad they did it for the better.

I simply like their look and usability status today on their analytics home page and this could be because of the sheer need to make the change. Go ahead and visit your analytics account if you still haven't and you will see how good that changes are today.

Now, this may be a little bit late but at least I gave it a go for a post today and let my readers know about the small big change that brought my smile out again when I visited my Google Analytics account.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner