Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Big Google PR Secret

So what really is the big secret when it comes to Google PR and getting a higher one on the next Google update?

Frankly, I don't know yet but there is something that I am doing that will lead me to more stuff that will help me see things through about this one. I hope to find that big secret of Google just before the next update comes in.

I actually have a few details that I am working on but since that is not yet confirmed, I will not wiggle it our here yet. I want to wait till it is finished and the final conclusion is out.

All I am counting on is the different SEO contests because they will lead me to the true hidden fountain which I am beginning to think is not really hidden at all. We just seem to not think about it seriously and it could be the reason why we all are wondering about it.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner