Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Back with a New Rank in the Cebu SEO Contest

I am finally back and that fast as I made few effort to see where I did wrong for the Cebu SEO Contest. Now I know the secret to falling down and getting back! I'd love to learn more about how the search engines behave and how they see SEO and link building in their own eyes, especially Google.

I don't intend to win this SEO contest, just to see what works and what doesn't. If this is the Intelligent SEO Blog, then I should be in no doubt, the intelligent SEO blogger. I learned another thing or two and each day I want to add more knowledge to my experience. Winning an SEO contest such as the Cebu SEO Contest is not everything, it is just the stepping stone to more winnings and along those winnings, learning is the most important part.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner