Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A 4-Day Agony on the SEO Challenge

I suffered a severe torture not having to do anything because of the typhoon that rushed here in the Philippines. I never had the chance to make any move for 4 consecutive days and our lone SEO Challenge Entry suffered a set back for the first time. It pays to not do anything for 4 days knowing that the SEO competition is getting clogged in the SERPs for the rush to the first page.

I haven't done anything yet but so far because we had nothing to do and there is nothing left for us to do right now. This is one of the rarest efforts to the rush and I hope that there will be a result to this one. Short but straight and short but powerful. I know this will have an effect to the entries we have.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner