Saturday, September 20, 2008

Why Philippines is Prime Source for SEO Paid Content

Now what do I really mean by paid content when I say that the Philippines is a prime source for paid content? Let me make things simpler so that even the new bloggers will understand about what I am talking about here. After all, this post is really targeted to let other aspiring bloggers know that our country is not just the prime provider of SEO outsourcing services for the world wide web market but also paid content to mention.

Note however that even if I am providing here my own opinion, that there is no reason at all to argue about things we all know is the truth. When I say that the Philippines is a primary source of paid content, I am referring simply to blogs and bloggers and get paid to blog schemes. I myself had done maybe hundreds of those paid links so there is no need to be afraid.

Everybody does and not just once in their life as bloggers but also as good and quality content creators. The reason for the Philippines being the number one provider for paid content is because there is no doubt that there are a lot of bloggers here earn from their blogs.

Of course there are other reasons for this situation but the main thing here is that we all know about the paid blogging or the get paid to blog and get paid while doing what you like best. Filipinos really like to write and there area lot of great content writers out there that weren't even given a slim chance to be part of groups of web copywriting professional simply because we have so many of these good copy writers.

There is actually an overflow of these writers in almost any field as WE are also good researchers and we take time to study our works before we even have them handed over to the proper owners who are persistent on buying our content in our blogs.

I admit it that I must be maintaining about 80 or a 100 blogs right now but most of them are either orphaned or let alone to rot in the web because I really have no time to write due to overload of work here at home. If my plans to take in a student or two materializes by next year, it will be a very big convenience for me to study and handle business at home while earning a significant amount of income.

This is rare and unlike what most would say that paid content is dead, I believe that it will never die in 10 or 20 years from now. It works and it will always work unless Google finds a restrictive way to limit and not totally control paid content creation through paid for blogging schemes, it will not die.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner