Thursday, September 04, 2008

Cebu SEO Contest

I just made a short title for this blog to see where this leads it. I want to know if there is more to this blog than just for SEO outsourcing keyword as it now transforms into the Cebu SEO contest Blog. This transformation can be a good breakthrough but let's just see. This is intended to make a few things clear as I have done this twice just to accommodate a new stats for the Cebu SEO contest

In the recently concluded SEO contest, Busby SEO Challenge, it is said that very little targeted text can help a site rank high for a keyword in the same contest. Also the diversity of the links help a lot but since it is really very hard to rank high now, this will serve as a last ditch effort to topple the top 10 pages and see how it will go this time. Cebu SEO contest has really taught me a lot more than what I expected.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner