Monday, June 16, 2008

My Busby SEO Challenge Log

This is a post to the Tnomeralc Web Toys that I have made just today. As part of the SEO contest, I tried this effort to finish it tonight even if I am really very busy with a lot of work. To help this page go up the SERPs tomorrow, I tried to launch a few reviews pointed to the new entry I have for the SEO Worldcup.

I am sure that many of you guys our there will be amazed at how this will work its way to the top of the SERPs if my estimates are perfect. But the most important thing is for the link builders out there to learn about using this particular page to build quality links bound for a webpage. I have used this technique in an experiment before and found out that this can really be very effective in ranking to the top of the results in almost any keyword. Enjoy your stare at this page soon!

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner