Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SEOs Join Campaign for the Tubbataha Reef and 3 More

SEOs, bloggers and webmasters all over the Philippines have joined the campaign for a vote to 4 of the best bets of the country to the new 7 wonders of the world listing. The biggest part of the pie must be coming from the bloggers all over the Philippines who are joining their forces in some way by helping the entries, Chocolate Hills, Mayon Volcano, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park and the best bet which is the Tubbataha Reef become widespread to all the internet users all over the country and urging them to vote for the 4 best bets.


I for example has had a good time trying to contact friends in the internet world today just to let them know that I have my own blog about the voting and about the Tubbataha Reef which is my first personal bet on my list among the four. I urged friends by trying to send a few e-mails and through my Yahoo Messenger and I am happy that some of them had already voted for the 4 bets of the country.

This is going to be great for the Philippines and I can see it from here because my personal bet, the Tubbataha Reef is already in the 7th position after last night's post about the very beautiful and breath taking place in Palawan. It was way back last night at 9th but I am really very happy to see it come up since up to the 7th today.

Vote here for the Philippines big 4 in the new 7 wonders of the world listing.
Viva the Tubbataha Reef!

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner