Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation: My Link Building Arena

Soon it will be through, the challenge dubbed as Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation is just a couple of days away from ending and I am in a hurry to seek the top position with an entry to this race.

I haven't been able to do anything for more than 3 weeks for an entry but today will decided what else there is to do for me and what else the search engines could possibly like. In the future ordeals and jobs in link building that I will do, I hope to learn from this experience and I hope I may be able to apply what the result of this last move will be.

I am looking in to something else other than just the conventional link building which we all know could be the key to any webpage ranking high in the search engine results pages. I hope to find out if there is something more than just the links themselves or the timing by which they were applied to push a webpage up in the results with a target keyword.

This time I want to find out more than just link building but a type of SEO linking and link structure as well as link placement and anchor text diversity. I believe all these will play a key to ranking webpages but only faster if you can do it with the perfect timing. That is what I am working on right now.

I have seen so far and have joined in so many challenges in the past and lost some but won some. I may not have topped it but the thing is I learn more each and every time I get involved with such challenges. This time, I want to find out if I can do more to push my entry to the Eriuqs Spires Heathy Recreation.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner