Sunday, August 10, 2008

Calling Web Design Professionals and Experts in the Philippines

I do not have the time to post messages or ads or stuff like that in the classifieds because I am only after the best in the industry to partner with me in making perhaps the biggest web portal in the Philippines. This is more of a dare to those who are interested to to try and go big in the Philippines and battle out some of the best there already is both in the web design market, in the SEO market and in the search engine marketing arena. It has to be a team of at least 3 people who knows how it works with portals.

Yes, this is a call to those who would like to partner with me, if you are an expert web designer in the Philippines or a web design guru and you think that you have what it takes and the will to be on top, I am inviting you to join my team and let us be the best there is. This will be the biggest crazy dare that you will ever read about or see done in a crazy manner via posting in a blogspot blog but mind you I am serious and I know I loose nothing here.

Those of you, if you think you have what it takes, this will be a free invitation to try and speak your web design ideas with a team I am looking to organize. I am not the best myself but I am willing to try out my resources to achieve this dare. I need someone who knows so much about web design and can call himself as a web design genius. Talk to me, you know where to reach me.

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner